LUNOX BALI are searching for a well-organized Purchasing Staff to join our growing team with Responsibilities and Qualifications as below:
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- Female/Male Max 25 y.o
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar position min 1 year experience
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
Please send you cv, application letter and certificate of employement here :
Due date : 24 September 2022
Company : LUNOX BALI
Location : Jl. Dewi Sri No.99z, Legian, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361