Asialink Holidays is a destination management company operating in South East Asia since we launched our first tours in Indonesia in 1996. Based in Bali, we focus on B2B & B2C to provide attractive programs for our clients.
Asialink Holidays Sanur is currently looking for HR Officer with qualification as below:
- Minimum 2 years experience as HR.
- Passionate in Travel industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law is preferred.
- Good English (spoken & written).
- Strong administration skills.
- Proficient in MS Office & Google work tools (G-Suites).
- High learning motivation, proactive, and creative.
- Good communication skills & problem-solving.
- Have good leadership & ability to build positive vibes.
- Able to work both online & on-site (hybrid).
- Placement in Sanur, Bali.
- Doing end to end recruitment process;
- Support HRGA Manager to do administration and legal tasks;
- Prepare and update employee agreement;
- Support Chief of Finance in preparing payroll:
- Monitor General Affair activities in maintaining office;
- Prepare, handle, and support employee activities;
- Monitor and record all employee activities on day to day (especially attendance);
- Support all divisions which are related to HR activities.
- Prepare SOP drafting once required.
Should you meet the qualification above, Please send your comprehensive resume and recent photograph to email: